Sorry you haven't heard from me in a while but I've been busy; and will be busy a bit longer. But I just wanted to drop in and say hello! It's a BEAUTIFUL day here! The sun is shining -- I can tell, because I can see across the street -- and life is good. Got... a little snow, but still have power and light :-) and I'm moving around on my own power.
I am BUSY today! but I wanted to take an opportunity to wish you ALL a tremendous, tremendous day! Take a few minutes in your morning and think of 5 things -- just FIVE THINGS -- that exist in your life right now... that you're happy for.... and make those the focus of your day. If you can't think of 5 things you're happy for -- do try REALLY hard -- then complete your list with a couple of things that you're glad are NOT happening in your life!
Then spend the rest of the day contemplating the good things... and let the rest roll off you like water off a duck's back. Just for today!
And if you REEEEEALLY want to have fun... write those 5 things down, and send them to me so I can celebrate with you (well... when I get back online, anyways... ) or better yet, post a comment to this blog so other people might be reminded of what they have to be grateful for, even in the midst of some things that might not be so good for them.
What? you say? Why don't I start of off? Okay! Grrrrrrrrrrreat idea!!!
- I am happy and grateful that I woke up this morning to see another day.
- I am happy and grateful that I am gainfully employed and have a job to go back to on Monday.
- I am happy and grateful that I am in good health and able to share a smile and an encouraging word with my friends.
- I am happy and grateful that I HAVE FRIENDS who care about me and think I'm special and choose to share a portion of their lives with me.
- I am happy and grateful... that I have bacon and eggs upstairs so I can go fix myself some breakfast when I finish writing this list !!!
See? Not hard at all is it? I'm sure you can come up with a more grandiose list than THAT!
Have a TREMENDOUS day, my friends; an absolutely tremendous day.