Saturday, July 07, 2007

I stole these (sort of)

Okay... so I was on the web looking for something to illustrate a Ramblings that I want to write, and in the process, I ran across this blog that had a post "Someone Once Said." Well, I'm sure the author didn't come up with these on their own, but I figured the least I could do was tell y'all where I got them, and pay some small tribute to the person who had them there to help me entertain you. So... here goes.

Someone once said:
  • If you must choose between 2 evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
  • There is always one more idiot than you counted on.
  • Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
  • Never, ever take a laxative and a sleeping pill on the same night.
  • Sittin' in church on Sunday doesn't make you a Christian, any more than sittin' in a chicken coup makes you a chicken! **
  • It's easier to tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
  • If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
  • Never kiss a boy or girl with cooties.
  • Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
  • To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is a great accomplishment.
**Note: I actually changed this one from the site I just visited, to this modification I'd heard some years ago from a speaker named Charles Jarvis.

I guess that pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

Have a great day.

Kelvin

No comments: