Monday, August 10, 2009

Let's see if this works! (smile)

I was chatting with a friend on Friday and she told me about some strange coincidences she'd encountered.

She and a friend were driving someplace and her friend said, "You know... I've never had a speeding ticket before..." and within the hour she was stopped by a police officer and received a speeding ticket. A little later, they were talking and the friend said, "You know, I was just thinking; I've never been in a car accident before..." and later that night... she hit a dear that ran out in front of her car. Yesterday, I visited a photographer friend and his family. He was bragging that his wife had been using her camera constantly for a year and it was still on the original battery... and within 5 minutes, the red low-battery icon started flashing on the LCD screen.

So, I'm going to see if this works...

You know, I've never had anyone send me a check, made out to me, for $100,000 before...

I'll keep you posted.

Kelvin

No comments: