Monday, January 29, 2007

I Love email...

I've got to tell you that I *love* email -- and the internet.

When I think of ALLL the things I can do with email, it just excites me tremendously! (no... get your mind back here....) I can communicate with friends all of the world; I can say hi without bugging you and you can get to it when you time and I'm not intruding. I can send you my thoughts across the word instantly instead of waiting several days. I can receive updates from news services or new articles I'm interested in, updates on my financial accounts, pay my bills, check status on flights when friends or loved ones are flying, have the stuff sent to my cell phone, even!

I can send jokes to hundreds of friends simultaneously, send and receipt business correspondence at the speed of electricity, market my products and services, send love letters to special friends. keep in contact with my children who I wouldn't hear from otherwise.

I can use it for work, send proposals, receive proposal and holy smokes you can even send and receive MONEY using little old email, and yet... if you don't use it or need it, it can sit quietly by and awake your bidding. Email is awesome... probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

No comments: